Partner with Us Today to Transform Health for the Future
Our vision is to transform today’s insights into tomorrow’s new health care solutions. But we can’t do it alone. We need your support to provide our scientists with the advanced laboratories, equipment and highly trained personnel needed for their important work. Donor support is necessary to grow the CDI and to ensure we can continue to conduct the critical research needed to advance health care.
See why it matters.
Every Donation Makes an Impact
CDI has the space to accommodate the expansion of laboratory and administrative infrastructure to support the research at our institutes. Funding is needed to advance the development of customized research laboratories for new areas of inquiry and strategic recruitment of distinguished faculty; to acquire highly specialized research instrumentation and equipment; and for enhanced artificial intelligence and cloud computing capabilities. The CDI is home to four distinct institutes – Institute for Cancer and Infectious Diseases (iCID), Institute for Multiple Myeloma and Lymphoma (iMML), Cancer Prevention Precision Control Institute (CPPCI) and Institute for Immunology and Immunotherapy (3i)– with a shared mission where philanthropy is essential.
The CDI is actively conducting research on a number of diseases and illnesses impacting millions of people, including but not limited to:
- Comprehensive cancer research spanning basic science, clinical translational research and cancer prevention and control
- Immunology and Immunotherapy
- Infectious diseases and the crisis of multidrug-resistant and healthcare-associated infections
- Pandemic Preparedness and Response to Other Viruses and Outbreaks
- Alzheimer’s, Dementia and Other Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Genomic Medicine – Genetics and Epigenetics
Additionally, the CDI is dedicated to multiple areas of specialized cancer research, including:
- Multiple Myeloma and Lymphoma
- Leukemia and other blood borne cancers
- Pediatric and Adult Neuro oncology (rare brain tumors)
- Breast, Ovarian and Cervical Cancer
- Prostate and Colon Cancer
- Pancreatic and Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Cancer Prevention and Control
To designate your donation to a specific area of research or to learn more about our work, please contact us.
Honor or Remembrance Gifts
Are you looking for a way to honor the
memory of a loved one or a caregiver
who touched your life? Learn more
by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.